*Note* A big THANK YOU to AresOlympian who donated 200$ to us. It means a LOT, and will help us develop the game without stressing too much about money! :)
Summary: Fixed memory leak, added cinematic mode, and a slew of other bug fixes! One of the last patches before steam early access!
- Added cinematic mode (C button)
- Added cheat buttons, but they're hard to find ;)
- Trees no longer spontaniously jump into the air and stay there
- save game is now activated when clicking on "new save game" rather than when you name your save game.
- you can now shift click when using the flattening tool to flatten several times
- Woodchopper now levels up, i promise it's fixed this time!
- Flattening land now longer makes some trees immune to everything
- Fixed a bleeding lag issue that made it hard to play the game past 10-20 minutes
- fixed an issue where all fixings would drop below ground
- Improved the nav mesh calculations to make sure vikings don't end up not knowing what to do
- Resources no longer go into negative numbers when worked on
- Gatherer's now care more about mushrooms
- Chance of gaining vikings past day 10 is vastly improved
- Vikings now are appropriately content when the mood indicator says so
- Some stuff that was supposed to be invisible is now appropriately invisible
- Music no longer stops playing all together if you've been in the game more than 10 minutes
- Bigger resources now give more resources compared to small ones